- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar or 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 -6 Hostess Twinkies, I use the generic ones
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle chocolate (Magic Shell)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and mash strawberries. Add sugar and water let set for about 1 hour to make juice on berries.
- When ready to serve, place a Twinkie in a dessert bowl and top with some of the strawberry mixture.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Drizzle with Magic Shell--make sure you get a few stripes on the bowl to make it look fancy.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes, or until the Magic Shell hardens. Serve.