Recipe by internetnut
This came from Ready Set Eat. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 cup cut-up fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- pam original nonstick cooking spray
- 5 seconds reddi-wip original whipped topping (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute, original
- 1⁄2 cup dry yellow cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine strawberries and sugar in small bowl; set aside. Spray insides of 2 microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of the batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. Invert each cake onto a plate. Spoon half of the strawberries over each cake. Top with additional Reddi-wip and serve immediately.
- Cook's Tips: One fresh egg may be used in place of 1/4 cup Egg Beaters. Baking mix may be used in place of cake mix.