Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Strawberry shortcakes for two, made quickly in the microwave. Courtesy of Reddi-wip.
Make and share this Easy Strawberry Shortcake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cut-up fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (5 seconds, about 2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters® Original, original
- 1⁄2 cup dry white cake mix
- Combine strawberries and sugar in small bowl; set aside. Spray insides of 2 microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of the batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. Invert each cake onto a plate. Spoon half of the strawberries over each cake. Top with additional Reddi-wip and serve immediately.
- Cook's Tips: One fresh egg may be used in place of Egg Beaters. Baking mix may be used in place of cake mix.