D. Todd Miller's Note:
This recipe is a slightly re-worked version of a Jell-O recipe. It makes good use of produce from my local strawberry grower!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat strawberries, sugar, and Jell-O just enough to dissolve Jell-O, stirring constantly. Set aside and cool.
- 2Mix pudding and milk by directions on pudding box, but use ONLY the 3 cups of milk.
- 3Add sour cream; fold in 3/4 cup of Cool Whip.
- 4Layer in 13x9 dish by placing a layer of wafers, a layer of pudding mixture, and a layer of strawberry mixture. Repeat until all is used.
- 5Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- 6Garnish with sliced strawberries & refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.1
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 626.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 58.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g