1/1 Photo of Easy Strawberry Popsicles
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I got myself a new popsicle maker and put together an easy recipe for some delicious popsicles. With the heat wave we are having, these ought to be just right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the strawberries and remove the stems. Set 6 berries aside for later.
- 2Put the strawberries, yogurt, vanilla and creamer into the blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a 4 cup measuring cup.
- 3Chop up the saved strawberries and add to the liquid mixture. Give it a good stir.
- 4Pour the liquid into your popsicle molds and put in the freezer for about 3 hours, or until frozen through.
- 5Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry Popsicles
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 27.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g