1/2 Photos of Easy Strawberry 'napoleon'
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Easy, rich, fast and yummy dessert. Your guests will never guess the crust layer is saltines! Pretty enough for company but easy enough for everyday! Time to make does not include refrigeration time- 4 hours Very yummy made with fresh strawberries from Mexico, Texas and California.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pudding mix and milk-(skim or low fat is fine) and beat on low for 2 minutes.
- 2Fold in Cool Whip- can be low or non fat.
- 3Place 12 crackers in bottom of 8" square dish to cover bottom, break crackers if needed. Breaking also helps disguise the saltines.
- 4Top with 1/3 of the pudding mix.
- 5Repeat to create a total of three layers of crackers and three layers of pudding.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 7Just before serving top with cleaned and sliced berries.
- 8Note: Vanilla and strawberries are my favorite combo but try with different types of fresh fruit using what is in season. Also try different pudding flavors keeping in mind that lighter colors disguise the saltines the best!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry 'napoleon'
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g