- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened strawberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package fruit pectin
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw berries, purée in blender.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Add sugar, mix thoroughly.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- In small saucepan combine pectin and water.
- Bring to a boil, and boil for 1 minute.
- Stir constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir pectin into berries, stir for 3 minutes.
- Pour into covered containers.
- Let sit on counter for 12 hours, then put in fridge or freezer.