Nadia Melkowits's Note:
Very little effort lots of yumminess. Hope you all enjoy this sweet little cake. Note: For best results use good quality ice creams like Blue Bell Strawberry Ice Cream or Häagen-Dazs Strawberry Sorbet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages soft ladyfingers
- 2 pints strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 pint strawberry sorbet, softened
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1Arrange ladyfingers around sides and on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Spread strawberry sorbet over ladyfingers, and freeze 30 minutes. Spread softened strawberry ice cream over sorbet. Freeze 30 minutes.
- 2Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and whip until fluffy. Pour in heavy whipping cream and beat on medium high speed. Gradually add sugar with the mixer running, until stiff peaks are formed. Spread over ice cream.
- 3Process strawberries and powdered sugar in a food processor 1 minute. Drizzle strawberry mixture over top, and gently swirl with a paring knife. Freeze 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry Icecream Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 50.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: