Recipe by Nadia Melkowits
Very little effort lots of yumminess. Hope you all enjoy this sweet little cake. Note: For best results use good quality ice creams like Blue Bell Strawberry Ice Cream or Häagen-Dazs Strawberry Sorbet.
- 2 (3 ounce) packagessoft ladyfingers
- 2 pints strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 pint strawberry sorbet, softened
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange ladyfingers around sides and on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Spread strawberry sorbet over ladyfingers, and freeze 30 minutes. Spread softened strawberry ice cream over sorbet. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and whip until fluffy. Pour in heavy whipping cream and beat on medium high speed. Gradually add sugar with the mixer running, until stiff peaks are formed. Spread over ice cream.
- Process strawberries and powdered sugar in a food processor 1 minute. Drizzle strawberry mixture over top, and gently swirl with a paring knife. Freeze 4 hours.