Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Strawberry season is coming!!!
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) packagejell-o brand strawberry gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, unthawed, divided
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved. Add two thirds of the frozen whipped topping (about 2 cups); stir with wire whisk until whipped topping is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Refrigerate remaining whipped topping for later use.
- Spoon strawberries evenly into five dessert cups; cover evenly with the gelatin mixture. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Top evenly with the remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.