1/3 Photos of Easy Strawberry Custard Cake
I have not tried this yet, but it sounds awesome and would go together in no time. The cream and strawberries sink to the bottom of the cake, forming a lush custard layer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake mix using ingredients and directions as listed on the box.
- 2Place in greased and floured 9x13" baking pan.
- 3Cover batter with strawberries.
- 4Sprinkle strawberries with sugar.
- 5Pour heavy whipping cream over ingredients in pan.
- 6Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly.
- 7This will need to be stored in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry Custard Cake
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 318.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g