Recipe by hokiegal
I sometimes make a crust in a 13x9 pan and serve squares. This looks nice to serve to company and no-one knows how easy it is.Cook time includes chill time.
Top Review by islandsweetie
I have been looking for this recipe forever. My Aunt use to make this every summer when we were kids. Its so easy and DELISH. The last time I made this I wanted it a bit thicker so I add a package of softened low fat cream cheese. The pie never lasts longer then a minute. Thanks for posting.
- 3 containers strawberry yogurt (the already mixed up ones are better)
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 cup sliced strawberry (can use defrosted frozen if fresh not available)
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- Slice strawberries and let sit.
- Mix Cool Whip and yogurt together.
- Fold in strawberries and pour into pie crusts.
- Chill at least one hour to set.