- 4 cups strawberries
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350
- melt butter in 9 x 13 pan in oven.
- In medium sauce pot over medium heat add strawberry's, water, and 1 cup of the sugar, and the juice of the lemon bring to boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together flour, milk, and the rest of the sugar.
- Pour flour mixture on top of melted butter. Don't Stir!
- Add strawberries and the syrup on top of the flour mixture. Don't Stir.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.