- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Note::If your chicken crowds the pan a little you may want to start with 14 cup water and jam and add more halfway through cooking if needed.
- Dissolve half of jam in hot water, pour into 8x8 pan.
- sprinkle chicken with pepper and cinnamon, press with back of spoon to adhere spices.
- spread 2 tablespoons of jam on each breast CAREFULLY, it should be a fairly thick layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Jam should thicken slightly when cooked.
- Serve with cold jam on the side.