1/5 Photos of Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
4 hrs 30 mins
I modified this recipe to make an easy trifle for my cooking class. The results are fantastic!!! This is definitely the class favorite! Try making it with other seasonal fruits...it's great with fresh peaches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, toss strawberries with sugar; set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese and orange juice until smooth.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip. Set aside.
- 4Cut pound cake into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 5Drain strawberries, reserving juice.
- 6Gently toss cake cubes with reserved juice.
- 7Place half of the cake cubes in a 4 quart trifle dish or clear serving bowl.
- 8Top with a third of the cream cheese mixture and half of the strawberries.
- 9Repeat layers.
- 10Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 11Garnish with strawberries, cut into fans.
- 12Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- 13(I've been impatient and served this almost immediately and it's still great!).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.6
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 229.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g