Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is the easiest and best tasting meatloaf I've ever had. My family loves it too! It's extremely versatile. To easily add variety, try varying the sauce used in and on the meatloaf -- use ketchup for traditional, but you can use just about anything else! I've listed this with my favorites flavor. This makes an excellent OAMC or freezer meal as well. Finally, it can even be cooked in the crock pot instead of the oven, on high, for about 3-4 hours or on low all day. Don't add any liquid.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, any flavor
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce (I prefer Country Bob's)
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- Mix together the first four ingredients.
- Divide and shape into two loaves.
- If desired, freeze one or both loaves at this point.
- When ready to cook, top (thawed) loaf with BBQ sauce and bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 min to an hour.
This meatloaf is so good! My 6 year old actually ate some which is great because she is really picky. I only had 1 lb. of beef so I just made half the recipe and it came out perfect! The only thing I added was minced garlic but otherwise followed recipe as written. This was the best meatloaf I've ever made. Thank you!