Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this all the time, my son absolutely loves it.... I double the amounts because then we wouldn't eat...
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen pea pods, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Slightly freeze meat so that it will be easier to cut into thin strips.
- Cook noodles according to package. Reserved the seasoning packet.
- Meanwhile, cut meat into thin strips, trimming off any fat, set aside.
- Pour oil into wok (or skillet). Preheat wok over medium high heat.
- Add carrots and celery, stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until crisp tender. (you can add mushrooms, green onions, broccoli too). Remove from wok.
- Add steak strips to wok, stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Return veggies to wok, stir in noodles, season packet, pea pods (sugar snap will work too), water, parsley, teriyaki, ginger and crushed peppers.
- Cook until heated through.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written except I doubled it and I didn't add the parsley. I thought it could have used more seasoning though. The is a great base to start with.