Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an adaptation of a NomNomPaleo recipe. I typically use beef, but you can use any old ground meat, or tofu or whatever - of course, if you use tofu it isn't Paleo anymore. But still yummy.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 12 ounces broccoli, shredded
- 4 ounces spinach
- Brown the ground beef and set aside.
- Stir fry the onion until soft. Add the red pepper, broccoli and mushrooms and stir fry until cooked through.
- Return the ground beef to the veggies and heat through. Add the spinach and stir in until wilted. Serve immediately -as is or over rice.