Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick delicious zucchini dish!
- 2 lbs zucchini (sliced or diced into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning (or to taste)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, garlic and Italian seasoning in oil and butter, until zucchini is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
As usual, Kitten's recipe rocks!! I didn't realize how good sauteed zucchini were. I left out the parmesan and it was still out of this world. Will be making this often! Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag Game 2011.
My husband and I loved this...I added celery to it just to use it up and it was very good...added just a nice crunch to the mix. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for sharing.
Excellent! Probably one of the best ways I've tried to make zucchini! I increased the garlic and cut the butter/oil down to 1 T each and it was perfect. I eyeballed the italian seasoning and added a shake or two of crushed red pepper. PERFECT! Will definitely make again!