- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, sliced (1/2" x 1")
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a saucepan, add the chicken and cook until inside is white.
- (I use cooking spray).
- Remove chicken, add onions and cook until soft, return chicken to saucepan and add green bell pepper and jalapeno.
- Season with salt and pepper, add cabbage and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the last three ingredients and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Goes well with rice or pita.