Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is an easy recipe I got from my mother. Sometimes i use chicken and beef.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, sliced (1/2" x 1")
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a saucepan, add the chicken and cook until inside is white.
- (I use cooking spray).
- Remove chicken, add onions and cook until soft, return chicken to saucepan and add green bell pepper and jalapeno.
- Season with salt and pepper, add cabbage and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the last three ingredients and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Goes well with rice or pita.
This was very good. I added one tablespoon oyster sauce. Made a good sauce over rice.
Loved it! Thanks for sharing this recipe! It was easy and yummy. When it was all mixed together, we added in cooked brown rice and a couple of eggs (like fried rice). It was great as well.
This is so tasty & easy! I took the liberty of adding some additional veggies (clean the fridge) but otherwise followed the recipe. It is a definite do again thanks Najwa for a delicious dinner