Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a easy & perfect sticky rice. I've made it several times & have not had a failure yet. It comes from stephskitchen.com (a great recipe site). I cannot enter that you can use either short or medium grain rice, either one is okay. Do not use long grain.
- Wash rice several times (until the water is clear).
- Let soak for a few minutes in colander.
- Put rice in pan with tight fitting lid and add the water.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and quickly stretch clean tea towel over the pot, cover with lid.
- Let sit off heat for another 15 minutes.