This is a easy & perfect sticky rice. I've made it several times & have not had a failure yet. It comes from stephskitchen.com (a great recipe site). I cannot enter that you can use either short or medium grain rice, either one is okay. Do not use long grain.
My Private Note
- 1Wash rice several times (until the water is clear).
- 2Let soak for a few minutes in colander.
- 3Put rice in pan with tight fitting lid and add the water.
- 4Cover and bring to a boil.
- 5Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from heat and quickly stretch clean tea towel over the pot, cover with lid.
- 7Let sit off heat for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sticky Rice
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g