Top Review by MizzNezz
Very good and very easy to make. The butterscotch pudding adds a nice flavor to these. And letting them thaw and rise in the refrigerator overnight is great, you have hot yummy rolls for breakfast! Thanks Charishma! I will make these often!
- 1 package frozen roll
- 1 (4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the nuts in a buttered 9 x13 pan.
- Distribute the rolls over the nuts.
- Melt the butter and mix in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Heat until the sugar melts.
- Sprinkle the pudding over the rolls.
- Pour the butter mixture over the rolls.
- Cover the pan with a damp cloth.
- Set the pan in a cold oven overnight.
- The rolls will have risen by morning.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the pan over on a cookie sheet so the nuts will be on top.