Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 package frozen roll
- 1 (4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Spread the nuts in a buttered 9 x13 pan.
- Distribute the rolls over the nuts.
- Melt the butter and mix in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Heat until the sugar melts.
- Sprinkle the pudding over the rolls.
- Pour the butter mixture over the rolls.
- Cover the pan with a damp cloth.
- Set the pan in a cold oven overnight.
- The rolls will have risen by morning.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the pan over on a cookie sheet so the nuts will be on top.
Very good and very easy to make. The butterscotch pudding adds a nice flavor to these. And letting them thaw and rise in the refrigerator overnight is great, you have hot yummy rolls for breakfast! Thanks Charishma! I will make these often!
I have used this recipe for Christmas mornings and "company" for years. It's nice that you can put it together the night before and then just throw it in the oven as you sip your first cup of morning coffee! I like it better with vanilla pudding, instead of the butterscotch -- the brown sugar blends with the pudding mix, anyway. But it's great tasting with either.