Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This recipe uses frozen bread dough which makes it a simple fix for weekend breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
dozen r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1Roll out each loaf of bread dough into a 10" square.
- 2Spread with butter to within 1/2" of bread dough edges.
- 3Combine sugars and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over buttered doughs.
- 4Roll up jelly-roll style and pinch seams to seal.
- 5Cut each loaf into six even slices.
- 6In a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, butter, water and molasses to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 7Pour sauce into a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- 8Place rolls in molasses sauce.
- 9Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, roughly 30 minutes.
- 10Gake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
- 11Cool in dish for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- 12Best if served warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sticky Molasses Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 121.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough