1/2 Photos of Easy Stick Buns
Similar to monkey bread, but so much easier. From All-things-delicious.blogspot.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray fluted/bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Combine melted butter in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3In another bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Place about 1/2 of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle about half of the brown sugar mixture over it.
- 5Layer the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping to form a ring.
- 6Top with the remaining syrup and sugar mixtures.
- 7Bake at 375 for about 20 minute sor until golden brown.
- 8Cool for 1 minutes in the pan, then invert on a serving platter.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Stick Buns
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 624.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g