Recipe by NancyB
Similar to monkey bread, but so much easier. From All-things-delicious.blogspot.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pancake syrup
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray fluted/bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine melted butter in a small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place about 1/2 of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle about half of the brown sugar mixture over it.
- Layer the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping to form a ring.
- Top with the remaining syrup and sugar mixtures.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minute sor until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minutes in the pan, then invert on a serving platter.