Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I grew up on this. I usually make 2 batches so it lasts. Great warm or cold. I don't have a formal steamer, so I just use my wok with a small support in the middle to hold up the cake pan.
- Put eggs and sugar into mixing bowl.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes until creamy.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Blend on low for 3-5 minutes until smooth.
- Line 9-inch cake pan with wax paper.
- Pour mixture into cake pan.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Steam for 15 minutes, knife should come out clean when inserted.