1/2 Photos of Easy Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
This is an easier albeit much less sophisticated adaptation of Hey Jude's Har Gow recipe (#109191). I wanted something I could make up in the kitchen in our apartment in town, which is tiny and not well equipped. For steaming, I used a rice cooker with a steamer basket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil some water to steam dumplings over.
- 2Combine first eight ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- 3Prepare steamer -- line with lettuce or cabbage leaves or oil.
- 4Making one dumpling at a time:.
- 5Moisten wonton wrapper.
- 6Fill with 1 teaspoon of shrimp mixture.
- 7Wrap up by pulling corners up together and twisting a little.
- 8Place in steamer basket separate from other dumplings.
- 9When basket is filled, steam dumplings for 10 minutes.
- 10Enjoy with a bit of soy sauce or your favourite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 278.5 mg
- Sodium 711.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.7 g