1/3 Photos of Easy Steak Provencale
Bert's Kitchen Witch's Note:
This is a recipe that I copied down from a magazine in a Dentist's office waiting room a few years ago. I'm afraid I don't remember the name of the magazine, but the recipe is yummy! (times do not include marination time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour wine into a large plastic zip-top bag and add smashed garlic cloves.
- 2Place steaks into bag, seal and "knead" bag to cover steaks all over in wine.
- 3Place in fridge to marinate (at least one hour).
- 4Meanwhile, coarsely chop black and green olives.
- 5Place olives in a medium-sized bowl; stir in chopped tomato and capers with liquid.
- 6Season with black pepper to taste.
- 7Place olive mixture in fridge until needed.
- 8When ready to cook, season steaks with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 9Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- 10Add steaks and cook 2-5 minutes per side for desired doneness (rare to medium).
- 11Place steaks on a serving platter and top each with equal portions of the olive mixture.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Steak Provencale
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 652.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef top loin steaks
pimento stuffed olives