1/3 Photos of Easy Steak Provencale
Bert's Kitchen Witch's Note:
This is a recipe that I copied down from a magazine in a Dentist's office waiting room a few years ago. I'm afraid I don't remember the name of the magazine, but the recipe is yummy! (times do not include marination time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour wine into a large plastic zip-top bag and add smashed garlic cloves.
- 2Place steaks into bag, seal and "knead" bag to cover steaks all over in wine.
- 3Place in fridge to marinate (at least one hour).
- 4Meanwhile, coarsely chop black and green olives.
- 5Place olives in a medium-sized bowl; stir in chopped tomato and capers with liquid.
- 6Season with black pepper to taste.
- 7Place olive mixture in fridge until needed.
- 8When ready to cook, season steaks with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 9Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- 10Add steaks and cook 2-5 minutes per side for desired doneness (rare to medium).
- 11Place steaks on a serving platter and top each with equal portions of the olive mixture.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Steak Provencale
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 652.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef top loin steaks
pimento stuffed olives