Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Need a quick recipe for some steak? This is very good tasting and very easy. Many variations to the recipe here is one
- 1 lb cubed steak (or any type, i used all kinds, perfer cubed)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 cup water
- garlic, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
- Cut steak into 1/2 inch cubes.
- mix bread crumbs and seasonings together in bowl.
- dip cut steak into water to moisten and then coat it with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on lightly greased cooking sheet.
- Continue with the rest of steak.
- Place into oven at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Check for doneness and serve-- Very simple but very good.
I really enjoyed this recipe, it was very simple. I used cube steak, and I fried the nuggets, the with the grease I fried them in, I made gravy for dipping, threw together some mac and cheese, and some veggies, and it was like having bite sized country fried steak, Thank you for posting this recipe, my family loved it. Sincerely, Kathleen Hurst
My family gives this 1 a HIGH-FIVE. I altered the recipe by using the cube steaks as is instead of cutting them into nuggets or strips. Instead of using Italian Seasoning, I used Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs. I pan fried our steaks in a little bit of Vegetable Oil. VERY quick & easy dinner. Our complete dinner was done in 20 minutes max. Stacy, Thank you for sharing this recipe.
We really enjoyed this recipe! I had no problems what so ever. I used petite sirlion steaks and cut them into 1/2 inch cubes. I also used garlic and herb breadcrumbs with alittle panko breadcrumbs mixed in too. I let mine baked in oven for 30 minutes just to make sure they were done inside. I did check them after 15 minutes and seen they were still alittle red inside. Thanks for sharing this quick and easy recipe :)