Recipe by Stacy Buzzell
Need a quick recipe for some steak? This is very good tasting and very easy. Many variations to the recipe here is one
Top Review by candi hurst
I really enjoyed this recipe, it was very simple. I used cube steak, and I fried the nuggets, the with the grease I fried them in, I made gravy for dipping, threw together some mac and cheese, and some veggies, and it was like having bite sized country fried steak, Thank you for posting this recipe, my family loved it. Sincerely, Kathleen Hurst
- 1 lb cubed steak (or any type, i used all kinds, perfer cubed)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 cup water
- garlic, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into 1/2 inch cubes.
- mix bread crumbs and seasonings together in bowl.
- dip cut steak into water to moisten and then coat it with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on lightly greased cooking sheet.
- Continue with the rest of steak.
- Place into oven at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Check for doneness and serve-- Very simple but very good.