Stacy Buzzell's Note:
Need a quick recipe for some steak? This is very good tasting and very easy. Many variations to the recipe here is one
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steak into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2mix bread crumbs and seasonings together in bowl.
- 3dip cut steak into water to moisten and then coat it with the breadcrumb mixture.
- 4Place on lightly greased cooking sheet.
- 5Continue with the rest of steak.
- 6Place into oven at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 7Check for doneness and serve-- Very simple but very good.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy steak nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 456.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 27.8 g