Quick and very easy to make. Who says eggroll fillings have to be one way? This recipe is quite tasty. Also check out my "real" Chicken and Cheese eggroll.
- In a frying pan, cook the steak-umm and onion in two tablesspoons of vegetable oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, chop up the steak and onion. Set aside in bowl.
- Whisk together the milk and egg to form an egg-wash.
- Brush the edges of the wrapper with the egg-wash.
- Place two spoonfuls of the steak and onion in the center of the wrapper.
- Generously sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold according to directions. Set aside. Fill and fold the other wrappers.
- Deep fry for 2 1/2 minutes. (Trick: Turnover every 30 seconds to keep eggroll from getting top heavy with oil.).