1/2 Photos of Easy Steak and Cheese Egg Rolls
Quick and very easy to make. Who says eggroll fillings have to be one way? This recipe is quite tasty. Also check out my "real" Chicken and Cheese eggroll.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan, cook the steak-umm and onion in two tablesspoons of vegetable oil.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Once cooked, chop up the steak and onion. Set aside in bowl.
- 4Whisk together the milk and egg to form an egg-wash.
- 5Brush the edges of the wrapper with the egg-wash.
- 6Place two spoonfuls of the steak and onion in the center of the wrapper.
- 7Generously sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Fold according to directions. Set aside. Fill and fold the other wrappers.
- 9Deep fry for 2 1/2 minutes. (Trick: Turnover every 30 seconds to keep eggroll from getting top heavy with oil.).
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Steak and Cheese Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 805.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.7 g