1/2 Photos of Easy Starter(And Healthy)
Chef #nor's Note:
:Tasty, easy to prepare-no cooking. From Israel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1blend first 6 ingredients in blender-put into bowl-add salt & pepper to taste.
- 2Slice tomatoes and peppers into rounds(the pepper rounds shouild be bigger than the tomatoes.
- 3Place peppers around outside of flat plate and tomato rounds inside peppers.
- 4Cut olives in half and put one half in centre of tomatoes.
- 5Put Humous mixture in middle of plate-drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika& parsley.
- 6Serve with toasted pita cut into quarters.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Starter(And Healthy)
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 430.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g