- 1 cup tinned chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium firm tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 8 olives
- 2 pita bread
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- blend first 6 ingredients in blender-put into bowl-add salt & pepper to taste.
- Slice tomatoes and peppers into rounds(the pepper rounds shouild be bigger than the tomatoes.
- Place peppers around outside of flat plate and tomato rounds inside peppers.
- Cut olives in half and put one half in centre of tomatoes.
- Put Humous mixture in middle of plate-drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika& parsley.
- Serve with toasted pita cut into quarters.