This is another easy version of Spritz Cookies with a cake mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt two sticks(1/2 pound) butter.
- 3Allow the remaining butter to reach room temperature and soften.
- 4In a small bowl combine the flour and melted butter.
- 5Mix well(you may want to return mixture to the microwave until mixture is pourable).
- 6Pour melted butter mixture into cake mix in a large bowl.
- 7Add softened butter.
- 8Mix until all ingredients have been incorporated until smooth.
- 9If dough is still stiff knead until softened.
- 10Spray cookie sheets lightly with cooking spray.
- 11Shape as desired.
- 12Bake for 14-16 minutes until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g