Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another easy version of Spritz Cookies with a cake mix.
Make and share this Easy Spritz Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt two sticks(1/2 pound) butter.
- Allow the remaining butter to reach room temperature and soften.
- In a small bowl combine the flour and melted butter.
- Mix well(you may want to return mixture to the microwave until mixture is pourable).
- Pour melted butter mixture into cake mix in a large bowl.
- Add softened butter.
- Mix until all ingredients have been incorporated until smooth.
- If dough is still stiff knead until softened.
- Spray cookie sheets lightly with cooking spray.
- Shape as desired.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until lightly browned.