1/1 Photo of Easy Split Pea Soup
4 hrs 10 mins
This is right off the Sunny Select Bag of Peas. It's lighter in calories and fat then most split pea recipes. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse peas, add water, and bring to a boil simmering for 2 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 1 hour.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and heat to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat, simmer, covered 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until peas are soft.
- 5Remove bone and slice up meat adding it to soup.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Split Pea Soup
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: