1/1 Photo of Easy Spinach Wraps
Another recipe courtesy of our local organic produce delivery company! *Please* use homemade ranch dressing (you'll find plenty of good ranch dressing recipes on this site) and homemade tortillas (or good quality store bought without preservatives) for best results. Recipes tested: Flour Tortillas Diaz and Texas Ranch Dressing. The fresh cilantro was my addition although it is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slice bacon or 4 slice tempeh bacon, cooked crisply
- 295.73 ml fresh baby spinach leaves, cleaned and spun dried
- 59.16 ml red onions, diced small
- 1 tomato, diced
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 118.29 ml homemade ranch dressing, approximately
- 4 (28 inch) flour tortillas (I made light whole wheat tortillas)
- 1Cook the bacon and set aside to drain. Once cooled, break up into little bits. Or, if you wish, arrange the bacon slices whole in the wraps.
- 2Divide and arrange the remaining ingredients including the bacon onto 4 tortillas.
- 3Roll up and eat! Or refrigerate, wrapped in plastic until ready to eat.
- 4Alternatively, the tortillas can be rolled up and cut up into 2" slices and served as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spinach Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (557 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.9
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 797.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g