Another recipe courtesy of our local organic produce delivery company! *Please* use homemade ranch dressing (you'll find plenty of good ranch dressing recipes on this site) and homemade tortillas (or good quality store bought without preservatives) for best results. Recipes tested: Flour Tortillas Diaz and Texas Ranch Dressing. The fresh cilantro was my addition although it is optional.
- 4 slices bacon or 4 slices tempeh bacon, cooked crisply
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, cleaned and spun dried
- 4 tablespoons red onions, diced small
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup homemade ranch dressing, approximately
- 4 (7 inch) flour tortillas (I made light whole wheat tortillas)
- Cook the bacon and set aside to drain. Once cooled, break up into little bits. Or, if you wish, arrange the bacon slices whole in the wraps.
- Divide and arrange the remaining ingredients including the bacon onto 4 tortillas.
- Roll up and eat! Or refrigerate, wrapped in plastic until ready to eat.
- Alternatively, the tortillas can be rolled up and cut up into 2" slices and served as an appetizer.