Chef #395203's Note:
An easy low-carb breakfast option!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Thaw and drain the frozen spinach. The spinach must be very dry!
- 3Tear the swiss cheese into small pieces.
- 4Combine all of the ingredients together until well mixed.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until the center is spongy firm.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute