Recipe by cookiedog
Recipe is from Pillsbury
Top Review by helowy
Yummy and easy--what could be better? I used deli turkey instead of ham. Make sure to leave a little crescent roll empty at the end of each rectangle so that you can seal the roll when you roll it up. And if you can roll it tightly, you get prettier results. I think next time I may only slice each roll into 4 slices instead of six--i think the pinwheels would be easier to manage that way. This is a definite keeper--even mr. picky loved it after he picked out the spinach.
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 tablespoons garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 6 slices cooked deli ham
- 24 -30 fresh spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread rectangles with cheese to within 1/4 inch of the edges.
- Top with ham and spinach.
- Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.