- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup milk, fat free
- 2 tablespoons flour, all purpose
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 inch glass pie plate with spray.
- In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook spinach and bell pepper in butter about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted and bell pepper is crisp-tender.
- In small bowl, beat remaining ingredients except cheese with fork or wire whisk until smooth. Pour into skillet. Stir mixture, pour into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until center is set. Sprinkle with cheese.