Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 473.18 ml ricotta cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 226.79 g packageprepared pesto sauce
- 709.77 ml chunky pasta sauce
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish or lasagne pan.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce on bottom of dish.
- Mix together Ricotta, egg, and pesto until thoroughly blended.
- Layer noodles, ricotta and pesto mixture, spinach, 1/2 cup parmesan, 1 cup mozzarella, and 1 cup pasta sauce.
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F.
My family loved this recipe! We used more cheese than was called for, fresh spinach that I chopped in my food processor and fresh mushrooms on half of the lasagna. I will be making this again soon.
I am quite fond of vegetables in the shape of a box; quite so of pasta, too...and baked together, they're awesome. Oh, and about those black, crusty splotches at the bottom of my oven, I barely even notice those anymore.