Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Easy Spinach Lasagne With Pesto and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish or lasagne pan.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce on bottom of dish.
- Mix together Ricotta, egg, and pesto until thoroughly blended.
- Layer noodles, ricotta and pesto mixture, spinach, 1/2 cup parmesan, 1 cup mozzarella, and 1 cup pasta sauce.
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F.
My family loved this recipe! We used more cheese than was called for, fresh spinach that I chopped in my food processor and fresh mushrooms on half of the lasagna. I will be making this again soon.
I am quite fond of vegetables in the shape of a box; quite so of pasta, too...and baked together, they're awesome. Oh, and about those black, crusty splotches at the bottom of my oven, I barely even notice those anymore.