1/1 Photo of Easy Spinach Lasagne Rolls
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Makes super easy, hearty and healthy dinner. Sometimes I like to do a combination of ricotta and cottage cheese. Serve with a green salad and warm bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated (divided)
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 15 1/2 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles according to the package directions.
- 3Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- 4Stir together spinach, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, garlic, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- 5Spread about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture along entire length of each noodle; roll up noodles.
- 6Place a thin layer of spaghetti sauce in a 8x8 (or 11x7) baking dish.
- 7Stand rolled noodles on end and slightly apart in dish.
- 8Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- 9Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 10Combine remaining cheeses, add to lasagne rolls.
- 11Return to oven until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spinach Lasagne Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.4 mg
- Sodium 1428.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese