- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 (2 ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 1 onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 crusty cobb loaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the top off the cob loaf and keep to use as a lid when serving.
- Core the inside of the loaf in pieces to use as dippers.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl then blend slightly with a bamix style mixer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Place cored loaf on a serving platter.
- Pour dip into the loaf.
- Place bread dippers around the loaf ready to use.
- Put the bread lid on the loaf and serve.