1/1 Photo of Easy Spinach Bread Dip
3 hrs 15 mins
Magic Pudding's Note:
This is soooooo delicious you may not want to share it! I was given this recipe when the maker got tired of making it for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the top off the cob loaf and keep to use as a lid when serving.
- 2Core the inside of the loaf in pieces to use as dippers.
- 3Mix ingredients together in a bowl then blend slightly with a bamix style mixer.
- 4Refrigerate overnight.
- 5Place cored loaf on a serving platter.
- 6Pour dip into the loaf.
- 7Place bread dippers around the loaf ready to use.
- 8Put the bread lid on the loaf and serve.
Browse Our Top Beginner Cook Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spinach Bread Dip
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 583.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crusty cobb loaf