Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is soooooo delicious you may not want to share it! I was given this recipe when the maker got tired of making it for me.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 (2 ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 1 onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 crusty cobb loaf
- Cut the top off the cob loaf and keep to use as a lid when serving.
- Core the inside of the loaf in pieces to use as dippers.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl then blend slightly with a bamix style mixer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Place cored loaf on a serving platter.
- Pour dip into the loaf.
- Place bread dippers around the loaf ready to use.
- Put the bread lid on the loaf and serve.
This is a good recipe. I followed the ingredients per recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2008.
This is a lovely dip, you can also use low fat mayo and reduced fat sour cream to help with the fat content. This also works well if you heat the cobb loaf with the dip in it in the oven for 20 minutes then serve.