Recipe by Shastababy
Simple, quick and can be made ahead and frozen! Sometimes I add cooked crumbled bacon to them for a little something different.
- 2 packages chopped spinach, drained
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients together. Chill 1 hour. Form into balls and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can skip the garlic and thyme if you use Italian bread crumbs.
- Be sure to squeeze as much liquid out of the spinach as you can or they will fall apart. You can use a strainer and push it against the sides with you hands or a piece of cheesecloth and twist it tightly.
- I usually use the Kraft parmesan in the green can, but it works great with the fresh grated as well.