Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Different from others due to Monterey Jack cheese. Best when made in a crock pot with a "warm" setting to avoid burning. Serve with tortilla chips, italian bread, whatever!
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese
- 14 ounces non-marinated artichoke hearts (drain, rinse, chop)
- 10 ounces chopped spinach (can use frozen - thaw and drain well)
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Throw into crock pot and cook on High for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Keep in crock pot to serve, set to Warm.