- 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach
- 18 inches pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package sausage
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 egg, scrambled
Directions See How It's Made
- in saute pan brown sausage, add spinach and cook down.
- in medium mixing bowl add sausage and spinach mixture, egg, and cheese. mix well.
- add mixture to nine inch pie crust.
- cover with the second pie crust and pinch edges together.
- cover edges with foil bake at 450 for 20 minutes remove foil and continue to bake for 15 more minutes.