1/1 Photo of Easy, Spicy, Veggie Grilled Cheese
Anna Haines's Note:
This healthy grilled cheese sandwich is very quick and tasty. With the combination of mozzerella cheese, onions, carrots, crushed red pepper, and basil you are sure to spazzz up your taste buds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn oven on to about medium high.
- 2Spray pan with cooking spray.
- 3Put motzzerella cheese on bread.
- 4Then add onions (chopped), carrots (chopped into thin slices), basil and crushed red pepper
- 5Put the other slice of bread on top.
- 6Cook each side until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Spicy, Veggie Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 494.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 12.0 g