Recipe by shaulafritsch
Low salt, low sugar, low carb alternative to bland food. I made up this recipe for someone who is very hard to find recipes for because of diet recommendations and allergies. They came out fantastic! And I'm not the biggest fan of spicy foods!
- 1 lb pride of the farm italian style ground turkey
- 1 slice wheat bread or 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1⁄2 finely chopped green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground turkey with finely chopped green peppers in a medium sized bowl. Tear apart bread into small pieces and mix well.
- Spoon 15-18 meatballs and brown sides on medium/high heat in skillet. Place in oven safe dish.
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees and bake for 20-30 minutes.