Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love real home-style meatloaf, but have been trying to cut down on beef and have been disappointed with pure turkey meatloafs - this one I invented and it is GOOD!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lean ground beef
- 1⁄2-1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup catsup (or more - if you like catsup - or you could add more salsa and save the salt)
- Mix everything together well and shape into a loaf size- I like to use a larger roasting pan and put diced potatoes around the edges.
- Roast at 350 for around 1 to 1 1/2 hr- ENJOY!